Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Bedroom, My Mini Retreat

These days I spend 90% of my time, when at home, in my bedroom. This was never the case in the past, preferring to sprawl out in my livingroom or lounge in my backyard. But in my current dwelling, my bedroom is my everything room just because it's the one room in the house that is all about me. It's the place I do yoga, write papers for school, sketch new designs for Jypsea Leathergoods, mediate and of course, sleep.
I even have a sewing machine in here behind a beautiful Asian screen.
Here are some shots:



Get great bedding sets, amazing scented candles/incenses, comfy pillows, a few pieces of furniture that really speak to your personal aesthetic, and art that you enjoy; you'll barely leave your little retreat either. 
What's your favorite room?

No comments:

Post a Comment