Thursday, January 22, 2015

How to Incorporate Pantone's Color of The Year "Marsala" Into Your Life

Pantone has named "Marsala" the Color of the Year for 2015. It's a shade of red that we haven't really seen much of so it's FRESH! Marsala is a warm, mood-shifting color for me. Before I knew it was gonna be the Pantone Color of the Year, I had already bought a "Marsala-esque" lip color by Maybelline called "Plum Paradise" that I absolutely love. It isn't a "look at ME" red...it's more of a "LONG for me" red!  Instant sophistication!
 Here are some easy ways to bring this sultry, head-turning color into your life.
A great pair of leather pants by Rebecca Minkoff.

A solid dress ala Beyonce in a Marsala dress at the Billboard Women in Music Luncheon

Marsala home accents: rug and throw pillows
Marsala Love Seat
Marsala Nail Color
Mac and Nars both have a Marsala Lip Stick
How will you incorporate the color Marsala into your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment